Monday 28 January 2013

Hi all I just wanted to do an quick blog post to show what I have been up to this weekend.
I missed the first week of the craft barn alpha challenge with all that's been going on travelling up to mums for dads funeral but I still wanted to have a go so here is my V!





I wanted ton do some thing that would be a challenge and something that I could remember dad with so my V is for valuable.

My photos of dad are very precious to me at the moment and as I have said in the journal page they can't be bought or replaced with money!

Anyway what else have I done well whilst up at mums I took a couple of Kate Crane DVD's to show mum as she has not done any art journaling before (but she is a fantastic watercolor artist even if she won't admit it!!) We watched them all one day as we needed to relax after a hectic stressful few days - she has now bought some acrylic paint and can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Anyway here is what I have started this weekend will post the finished items when they are done



Have an enjoyable and crafty week xx



No comments:

Post a Comment