Wednesday 9 January 2013

I just wanted to share the birthday card that I made for my Dad, it was his 67th birthday on Saturday which he shared with my youngest son Callum I planned this at the time as what better present can you give your dad than a grandson!

Anyway he sadly passed away tonight unfortunatly I did not travel up to see him as my eldest son Mak and I have been suffering with novo virus, so I said my goodbye over the phone.

I feel guilty as mum came down to me at the weekend to share Callums birthday when he was not well, and would like to thank my sister in law Dee for being with mum when she only buried her own mum Beryl yesturday.

Anyway here's the card

 Rest in peace now Dad I loved you loads and will miss you xx


2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you find comfort in the thoughts and prayers of peace I'm sending your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neil, he's gone to meet his maker whom he dedicated his life to serve and know he won't be suffering now and his mind and body free from the dementia and strokes etc
    Its hard but know its for the best xx

    ReplyDelete