Friday 27 April 2012

Ok so not done much as been in work the last couple of days but have lined the inside of the drawers

and have been thinking that the middle drawer with the key in needs a key fob so thought this may do - obviously it needs to be distressed over the weekend

and found this book - Steampunkery polymer clay and mixed media projects it has some great ideas that I can use for the cage

So what else am I planning this weekend well I have these couple of frames that I thought I would have a go at doing something with and a bird (sorry he didn't photograph to well) that may go with the bird cage frame some how - I have the perfect picture planned for inside it so just hope my ideas come together 

Anyway enough from me - enjoy your weekend and hope you enjoy whatever you have planned 

   Rachel xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love your drawer set, such a great look you got with the techniques and I'm looking forward to seeing your frames. The book looks interesting too, might have to have a look for that :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that book on amazon, i poicked up the steam punk bible and a couple of other art books, not tried clay yet. i can not wait to see what you do

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love these Rachel, these must have been what you were telling me about today..... must get my hands on those books too x

    ReplyDelete